Lusaka, Zambia - 1
XpressWorld is looking for a proactive individual to join the MEL team as an Intern. The MEL Intern will be responsible for working closely with associates to provide programme management support across the portfolio. The MEL Intern will have the opportunity to support projects funded projects.
- 1 year of work experience preferably doing programme administration or support.
- Strong organisation, ability to keep track of multiple concurrent tasks or projects.
- Ability to communicate professionally verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with Office tools, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with graphic design packages is highly desirable.
- Experience with data analysis and visualisation desirable (SPSS, STATA, Excel, Tableau, R, Python)
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and in a team environment.
- Flexibility to changing needs and priorities
- Support the process for international travel for staff and consultants (visa processing, booking tickets, reservations, etc.)
- Conduct literature reviews and other research activities
- Copy edit and format evaluation reports, presentations, and other contractual deliverables
- Provide administrative support in the mobilisation of awarded MEL contracts
- Support consultant recruitment and on-boarding
- Provide backstopping support in the management of existing MEL contracts including, but not limited to, invoicing and payments; tracking deliverables, timelines and levels of effort; monitoring budgets, and closeout tasks
- Perform CV formatting for submission to the client
- Perform data entry and qualitative coding
- Assist in the procurement process (drafting, rate negotiation, research, etc.)
- Support close out activities such as resume, past performance for MEL business development opportunities
- Other duties as assigned